Links, tools and gadgets

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

TALES OF THE CLOSET (con'd)

Hadn't planned to, but since I had my run of TALES OF THE CLOSET out I started re-reading it, and found myself unable to not continue right on to the next issue after finishing each one. I am really surprised at how good a comic it was, sorry about how little attention it seemed to get when it was coming out and hopeful that this time around it will catch on. I really don't want to have to wait too long to read the conclusion to the multiple cliffhangers in #9.

So, y'know, just a word of warning that if you keep reading this here weblog you're going to see a lot of plugs and updates for the upcoming books. That website again is www.planetbronx.com.

I think I'll re-read Velez's BLOOD SYNDICATE run while I'm waiting. It wasn't TOTC, but it was still pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]