Links, tools and gadgets

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Doctor Who - "The Unquiet Dead"

Boy, there really should be a rule against DOCTOR WHO having episodes sent in the recent past of Earth, especially 19th century England. And having any real historical guest stars. The third episode of the new series was easily the weakest to date, with the Doctor and Rose getting involved in a ghost story / alien invasion story with Charles Dickens. Just boring, and I'm really not sure I like them seemingly adding a possible romance between the Doctor and Rose. And the more I see it the less I like the new interior of the TARDIS.

Next few episodes look better, with alien invasions in the modern day and Daleks after that, but I'm not sure I'll stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]