Links, tools and gadgets

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Stuff of Interest - June 2006 - Jughead's Double Digest #123

JUGHEAD'S DOUBLE DIGEST #123

Written and art by various.

It's double-decker sandwiches and double-trouble as the irrepressible Jughead tilts the laugh-o-meter in this uproarious collection of new stories and classic tales! Bonus: Puzzles, games and your chance to "Find Your Name in Print!"

Digest format, $3.69



I like the visual gimmick on this cover. Except I don't understand how he has a fully inked and coloured burger when he's still just penciling. These are my words.

As long as I'm here, might as well post the latest old Archie cover scan to amuse me, from 1966, when several issues of JUGHEAD had super-hero themes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]