Links, tools and gadgets

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random cool Lone Wolf scene

Been steadily making my way through LONE WOLF AND CUB through copies from my library. I like a lot of it, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to own 28 little volumes. On the other hand, now that big fat 1000 page comic books seem to be viable in the market, I wonder if a single volume BEST OF LONE WOLF, with the stories that actually advance the storyline, or with notable bits, might be viable. Ideally printed a bit larger than these little books, maybe with the two-page spreads printed on single pages so they can be properly appreciated.

Anyway, the reason I mention it now is because this scene from Volume 8, Chapter 43, "Thread of Tears", just cracked me up for some reason. The moments of levity in the series are rare, but sometimes very effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]