Links, tools and gadgets

Sunday, May 03, 2009

What else do COMICS TEACH me?

Okay, this one is going to bug me. I came across a listing for this comic while looking for something else:



And it's like, wow, how has the universe conspired to keep me from knowing about this so long? So, curious, I do some searching and find out, courtesy of the GCD, this is the second (numbered "M-02") of four comics in the COMICS TEACH series published by King Features (printed by Charlton) from 1979.

So here's M-01:



And here's M-04:



Now, I didn't have fancy COMICS TEACH comics growing up, with Hagar and Hi&Lois and Popeye teaching me math and problem solving, so I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's something missing there. "D-07", if my calculations are right... wait, that can't be right.  Let me double check...

Okay, sorry, "M-03" is the missing one. As you can see, I really need these comics, and more than anything right now, I need to know what "M-03" promises to teach me.  Someone put me out of my misery. And while you're at it, what are those two strips sharing the covers with Popeye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weblog by BobH [bobh1970 at gmail dot com]